Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse (2015) HD
|Director||:||Christopher B. Landon.|
|Producer||:||Bryan Brucks, Andy Fickman, Todd Garner, Betsy Sullenger.|
|Release||:||October 23, 2015|
|Country||:||United States of America.|
|Production Company||:||Paramount Pictures, Oops Doughnuts Productions, Broken Road Productions, Brucks Entertainment.|
‘Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse’ is a movie genre Comedy, was released in October 23, 2015. Christopher B. Landon was directed this movie and starring by Tye Sheridan. This movie tell story about Three scouts and lifelong friends join forces with one badass cocktail waitress to become the world’s most unlikely team of heroes. When their peaceful town is ravaged by a zombie invasion, they’ll fight for the badge of a lifetime and put their scouting skills to the test to save mankind from the undead.
Do not miss to Watch movie Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse (2015) Online for free with your family. only 2 step you can Watch or download this movie with high quality video. Come and join us! because very much movie can you watch free streaming.
Watch Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 Online Megashare
Watch Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 Online Free megashare
Watch Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 Online Viooz
streaming movie Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse
film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 English Full Episodes Watch Online
download full film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse
download film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 now
streaming Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 film
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 Episodes Watch Online
Watch Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 Online Putlocker
film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 online
live streaming movie Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse online
movie Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse download
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 Full Episode
live streaming film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse online
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 English Full Episodes Online Free Download
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 HD Full Episodes Online
Watch Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 Online Free Viooz
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 English Episode
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 For Free Online
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 English Episodes
watch full Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse movie online
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 film download
movie Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse film trailer
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 Episodes Online
trailer film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 Watch Online
Watch Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 Online Free
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 English Full Episodes Download
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 Full Episodes Watch Online
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 Full Episodes Online
film Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse download
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 Online Free Megashare
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 English Full Episodes Free Download
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 HD English Full Episodes Download
Watch Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 Online Free putlocker
watch full movie Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 online
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 For Free online
download movie Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015
Watch Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 Online Free Putlocker
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse 2015 English Episodes Free Watch Online
Incognito mode or private mode in browsers is extensively used for various reasons. Core value it brings is non-persistence of your browsing history. Your browser starts with clean slate and leaves no traces on laptop/device which is great for privacy.
Just to refresh what you get from Incoginto –
- Browser starts with clean slate – No cookies or older traces of visiting any sites or login info
- Leave no traces of visiting any site
- Cleanup any cookies when you close down browser
All-in-all a great tool for privacy.
Using just Incognito mode is NOT the total solution for privacy. You need to go beyond that
Your browser clearly calls out two warnings –
- Your Internet service provider (ISP) can see what you do online
- Websites you visit knows where you come from – your physical location is known
Possible solution ? Use VPN / Tor / Tor-Router
Virtual Private Network(VPN) is known way to protect yourself from ISP. It creates a tunnel between your computer and a server and all data from machine gets encrypted. You ISP cannot see what you browse or download.
There are lots of VPN service provider with various internal options to choose from. Most of VPN vendors come with handy app/program to install on your laptop and use login credentials to go incognito.
Advantage of using VPN:
- Great for travel purposes. If you connect to public Wi-Fi then VPN is perfect
- Multiple servers world wide to connect and choose your exit point. Most VPN vendors have distributed network of servers around the globe for you
Disadvantage of using VPN:
- Its a paid service
- You need to configure it on every device on which you need privacy
- Your data now can be snooped by VPN vendors.
Tor browser has been getting popular for privacy and its been used by 2 million plus people around the globe. Its a package that you need to download and run from your laptop which comes with its own browser (Firefox tuned for privacy).
Once you use Tor browser, all network-data from browser gets encrypted and traversed between random servers around the globe. Your ISP cannot see which sites you visit, neither websites know where you come from. Read more on Tor here – http://TorProject.com
Advantages of Tor Browser:
- Its a free service
- Your data gets encrypted with tree layered encryption
- Data travels between random volunteered servers and thus great level of privacy
Disadvantages of Tor Browser
- Tor slows down your network as it routes your network traffic from multiple servers before it hits the website.
- Tor browser is platform specific – available for Mac / Linux / Windows / Android and you need to install it on every device.
A new generation of routers are seen in recent years that integrates Tor in Wi-Fi router. You connect any device to this Wi-Fi router and your privacy is ON. No installation bluehost required on any device. Your network-data from any device and any app gets routed from Tor Network. ISPs can’t see which websites you browse, neither websites know your location.
There are three companies(in my knowledge) in this space – ““, “” and ““
Note that you need to still use Incognito mode when you use Tor Router. You now get benefit of protecting your entire network data from ISP and also all advantage of local Incognito mode.
Advantages of Tor Router-
- Network Data from all devices and app gets encrypted and routed via multiple servers.
- No installation of any app on any device
- Centralized privacy for all your home device
Disadvantages of Tor Router
- You need to buy Tor Router – Its a one time purchase though
- Tor slows down your network as data is routed from multiple servers around world.
Hope you found this article useful. Please share and comment on it. Would love to hear more options in case if I missed anything.
Yes, that’s true! you read it right. More than 2000+ companies around the world are built for tracking you in 26 different ways to sell you personalized content/ads, emails, or target you for online scams like phishing.
Almost every website you visit uses services from these 2000+ companies. Over the time huge amount of info about you is getting collected, shared and sold. You are the product and websites wants to know everything about you to sell something.
Your public IP address, operating system, browser, screen size of device and cookies are all known to websites, however companies go far beyond and trace you with next level of intelligence built into their systems.
Here are the 25 types of website trackers that tracks your every move online.
Serious Privacy Trackers
1. Device Fingerprinting – These apps can identify and Id a user across multiple devices
2. Visitor De-Anonymization -These apps are actively engaged in identifying a particular browser session to be actual user using that browser
3. Behavior Tracking – These apps engage in tracking your behaviour or deriving your behavioral traits through traffic examination
4. History Sniffing – These entries are known to “Sniff” your browsing history, meaning, they check which sites you’ve visited in the past
celine handbags There are 54+ companies around world geared to monitor you very closely. They know you better than your spouse.
5. Analytics – Tracks your visits, revisits, page navigation within site, duration and device details
6. Local Analytics – These trackers are usually operated as self-hosted solutions by the first party web sites
7. E-mail Analytics – Apps that collect information on how well an email campaign is working
canada goose readme There are around 144+ companies in addition to google that provides analytic solutions that websites can integrate to watch your move across their websites.
8. Affiliate Marketing – Advertising generated by these apps is known as affiliate marketing
9. Popunders & Popups – A type of self-explanatory advertising that these apps engage in
10. In-Text Ads – A tag for advertising companies that like to provide annoying ads in-text via deceptive hyperlinks
11. Interstitial – An incredibly annoying advertising technique that forces a user to see an ad that appears between certain content or before they could access some content.
12. Lead Management – These apps are designed to generate new potential business clientele by connecting outgoing consumer advertising with the responses to that advertising
13. Overlays – Another annoying advertising technique that involves content overlays that have to be closed prior to seeing content.
14. Pornvertising – This is a collection of advertisers that most often appear on pornographic sites
15. Segment Data – These apps are involved in deriving segmentation data through the tracking
There are around 136 companies that provides personalized ads that websites can integrate to generate revenue for them.
Standard website plugins trackers
16. Website Chat – These apps are generally used to provide ability for site operator to chat with visitors
17. Feedback – These companies offer widgets and other tools that help operators gather and respond to feedback
18. Polls – These companies offer widgets that are used in asking site visitors simple questions and aggregating results in a poll result
19. Social – All kinds of social sharing widgets that are easily recognizable
20. Commenting systems – These apps are commonly used to provide the web site with some kinds of commenting functionality
21. Audio / Video Player – Self explanatory
22. Search – These apps are involved in providing off-site search, so if search functionality is broken these are the entries to look at
Website Management Trackers
23. A/B Testing – Tracking apps that provide A/B testing scaffolds for web-sites
24. Font Systems – That affect how your fonts are rendered on the web sites
25. Tag Manager – This is a collection of apps that provide third party tag management
26. Site Optimization – These apps provide various means to optimize visited websites
Data source : Ghostery extension for chrome
Every top website you visit integrates with average 5 different tracking companies out of 2000, so as to target your identity and improve marketability. Source here.
Install Ghostery extension from here and visit top websites. You should be able to see a number on the Ghostery app. Screenshot showing 13 trackers on cnn.com
Below screenshot showing 2000+ trackers and categories.
How can you prevent tracking & improve privacy ?
- Install Ghostery chrome extension and block all trackers from here. FireFox extension here.
- Use Incognito / Private browsing mode while you do shopping, research, or do casual browsing. Start with clean slate and prevent your browsing patterns been read by websites.
- Tor Browser – Use Tor browser is browser to hide your identity from websites.
- Tor Router – User Tor Router provides online anonymity and privacy – better solution than Tor browser. It encrypts all data so that ISP can’t see. You physical address gets hidden from websites can thus blocking targeted ads. Visit – http://PrivacyOnTop.com . Privacy On Top is custom Wi-Fi router with Tor installation built for privacy and security.
Data source : Ghostery extension for chrome
If you are a frequent traveler, you connect your devices to various networks. Some are safe, some may not be, or in worst cases some networks are honeypots to grab your personal data. There are various reasons not to connect to public Wi-Fi networks.
Lets accept that fact that we still need connectivity and cant go away with it. Privacy and security then becomes low priority in this case – That’s the point we become susceptible for attacks.
Here is a better way to be safe and private while connecting to any network. “Privacy On Top” is privacy & security centric pocket/travel Wi-Fi router. Everything you need to stay secure your network is bundled into this tiny box.
“Privacy On Top” provides privacy using TOR network. This box provides Wi-Fi network that routes your network traffic via TOR network. Every secure/non-secure network connections made by all your devices and apps gets encrypted as it leaves from this box, making it entirely private.
You hotel network, or cafe or friends ISP cannot snoop in your data and monitor what you do over the network. All your business and personal communication remains encrypted as it goes out.
Setup is easy. This router comes pre-installed with TOR software and provides Wi-Fi network. Connect incoming network cable to this router & provide USB power. You then need to connect your laptop, tablet or phone to this Wi-Fi and there you go.
Using TOR is perfectly legal as far as you use it for right reasons. Here are various reasons people use TOR for. https://www.torproject.org/about/torusers.html.en
What more does Privacy On Top Provides
- Online security using OpenDNS & DNSCrypt.
- Hardened Router with firewall rules and well protected admin console
- Highest level of security standard on Wi-Fi protocol
- Customizable OS on router to do more
Privacy problems with today’s internet:
- Your ISP knows everything about your online activity
- Websites knows you physical location and have data about you. Can trace how often you visit and more
- You are constantly watched and your data is been recorded
Online Security Problem:
- You could land up in phishing website that looks exactly like your bank website or facebook or the one you frequently visit and end-up giving your credentials
- Identity theft is a serious issue and anyone who doesn’t take precaution is putting themselves at risk of becoming the next victim.
Multi Device Problems:
- No centralized way to get online privacy or security
- Each device needs to have some kind of app/installation if we wish to stay secure
- Management cost of protecting all devices is high
- There are devices which connect to Internet, however there is no control over installing any security software. e.g. TV, XBOX, Apple TV, Chromecast and other boxed devices.
Solution: Privacy On Top
Solution: Privacy On Top
Privacy on top is the feature rich firmware/software for your Wi-Fi router which offers online privacy and security to connected devices.
It exposes two separate Wi-Fi from the router, one Wi-Fi for online security and other for online privacy/anonymity.
Privacy On Top is built using open source OpenWRT operating system that runs on Wi-Fi router. OpenWRT turns your ordinary router to smart router by providing customizable functionality.
Privacy On Top uses TOR Network for privacy. TOR protects you by bouncing your network traffic around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, and it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location. Visit TorProject for more details on how Tor protects you online.
celine bags Privacy on Top also gives you advantage of OpenDNS and DNScrypt. Which in simple words means online security. OpenDNS helps prevent identity theft, blocks phishing sites and bad websites. It speeds up your existing internet connection. You can visit OpenDNS for more information about how you can get online security with it.
Why Privacy on Top?
What you do over Internet can be easily tracked by interested parties like your ISP, government, websites you visit, hackers etc. Your online privacy is at stake. Your physical location can be exposed and your browsing patterns can be learnt as you use Internet.
You are not safe online. Many times, you come across phishing sites or unnecessary ads bothers your security. Who knows, your ISP or hacker may be sitting in between you and your sites and reading the data you send over internet.
CUSTOM FEATURE RICH FIRMWARE
Your existing firmware offers only limited set of features which are developed by your router’s manufacturer. Also existing firmware is vulnerable to common attacks. Your router is way too smart device than you think it is. The only thing lacking in that device is smart operating system. Using new firmware you can your router with full throttle.
out site How to get Privacy On Top ?
Open Netware has built an android app that can be downloaded here. App guides you to detect, install and setup your Wi-Fi router with new firmware.
Privacy On Top App does following steps –
- Pre-Install check to see if you are connected to Wi-Fi and that required disk space exist to download firmware
- Detects router based on MAC address and Web Interface
- Downloads appropriate firmware and installs it using web interface on Wi-Fi router
- Reboots the router and setup up new SSIDs with new password
- Connects you to newly configured Wi-Fi
What is TOR and Why we use TOR Network to get privacy?
Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against traffic analysis, a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security. Read more here.
Reference – https://www.torproject.org
TOR is trusted name in anonymity and privacy. Your data gets encrypted between Wi-Fi router and TOR-exit nodes and thus all kind of network traffic is been protected from ISP and intermediate gateways.
Using TOR does not log any info similar to other privacy techniques e.g VPN and thus TOR is our preferred way of providing privacy.
Who use TOR?
- Family & Friends – People like you and your family use Tor to protect themselves, their children, and their dignity while using the Internet.
- Businesses – Businesses use Tor to research competition, keep business strategies confidential, and facilitate internal accountability.
- Activist – Activists use Tor to anonymously report abuses from danger zones. Whistleblowers use Tor to safely report
- Media – Journalists and the media use Tor to protect their research and sources online.
- Military and law enforcements – Militaries and law enforcement use Tor to protect their communications, investigations, and intelligence gathering online.
What is OpenDNS / DNSCrypt & Why we use it ?
OpenDNS is company that provides secure DNS (Domain name system) service. In simple terms, they categorize websites as good and bad. If you are trying to visit a website that is bad then OpenDNS blocks you from visiting that site.
- It provides protection against phishing thereby blocking you from visiting fraudulent bank websites .
- In addition OpenDNS makes browsing faster and smarter.
- OpenDNS and DNSCrypt is free. You can get more features of OpenDNS if you upgrade for premium account.
What is OpenWRT & Why we use it?
Privacy On Top firmware is built using open source Linux operating system called OpenWRT. It is secured and community of people help is to make it secure everyday.
We have further secured Wi-Fi router by taking care of all common attacks known to newly purchased router.
- Wi-Fi passwords are long and complex.
- Password for admin is auto-generated when you setup the router and is unique and long enough for any sorts of login attacks.
- Wi-Fi security is set to highest encryption standard i.e. WPA2-AES
Software Stack on Wi-Fi Router:
Privacy On Top Website:
Android App Download Link:
Post Image source: Common.Wikimedia.org
Rooting Android phone using Cyanogenmod (or similar mods) gives your phone pure android experience without any blotted apps. You get features that are not available on default firmware to make it feature rich. It’s built on open source and you can rely on it.
buy it What if you could root Wi-Fi router to get new feature set ? E.g. TOR based privacy via Wi-Fi or Online Security or get Secured and customizable OS on router – Sounds interesting ?
Wi-Fi routers in market are re-programmable. You could install new firmware on it to make it enterprise grade router.
- If you are a super geek, you could install OpenWRT and configure it as you want.
- OpenWRT is Open Source Linux distribution for Wi-Fi router. Its free for anyone to download and use
- OpenWRT is customizable and there are packages available that you could download and install on top of it to provide TOR Privacy, Security or more.
What’s the catch with it?
Problem is that it’s NOT easy for geeks to do it right. Your router could be bricked and that you could spend endless time fiddling with it. Surely it’s doable and not impossible task. Please do it at your own risk – my DISCLAIMER.
What’s the alternative ?
celine bags Open Netware a startup, has came up with revolutionary android app
“Privacy On Top” that can install new firmware on router over air.
How does it work?
canada goose Just install an Android App – “Privacy On Top” and that will guide you through 6 simple install steps. You don’t need to touch your Wi-Fi router and everything happens over air. Interesting?
readme Is my router supported ?
Privacy On Top currently supports set of 7 widely used routers. TPLink, DLink and Western Digital. Exact list could be found here.
What do I get with Privacy On Top firmware?
- A dedicated Wi-Fi for privacy using TOR Network. All your devices get connected to TOR Network. Everything coming out of router will be encrypted and cannot be snooped by ISP
- A dedicated Wi-Fi for Online Security using OpenDNS and DNSCrypt. It secures you from phishing and bad websites by blocking the traffic. Read about OpenDNS here.
- Secured and customized ready to use OS that protects you against all known attacks on Wi-Fi routers.
Download App or have more Questions ?